All the gear, no idea.

Ahhh that feeling of buying new outdoor gear! This one hurt the bank balance a little because shops have been closed since August 17. But it's all essential kit for our walk. I bought a sleeping bag to replace my 20 Yr old Fairydown (does that brand still exist?) and it's nearly half the weight! New pair of boots which will be a different experience, I usually use trail runners for tramping/hiking.
Eliza has a new sleeping mat, apparently the new ones don't deflate overnight 😁. And after trialling a hiking pole my parents gave Eliza, we bought a lightweight pair each. Some other bits and pieces in there too. I think we're 95% there with gear. Today we're going to check out personal locater beacons. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you, we love reading your comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thought for 30 June 2023

Happy Thought for 23 June 2023

Happy Thought for 26 January 2024